Part-Time Administrative Assistant - San Francisco
Office Administration | San Francisco, CA | Part Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn, Inc. is looking for a part-time administrative assistant for our San Francisco location.
- Manage a complex executive calendar that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and/or internal), group events and booking conference rooms.
- Act as an administrative resource for San Francisco leadership including Sales, Business Development, and Product Management.
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to, making copies, preparing binders, answering and screening phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Assist with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of team activities.
- Prepare meeting materials including assisting with the creating of the presentation, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials.
- Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, and manage logistical arrangements.
- Process expense reports and provide general information to incoming calls regarding Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Travel Policy and Expense Reporting.
- Coordinate setup up of new employees and office space as needed.
- Front office greeting guests and acceptance of packages.
- Manage general office needs such as fulfillment of beverages and snacks, lunch orders, supplies.
- Liaise with the Information Technology team to on special projects or troubleshooting with IT equipment.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside vendors/partners.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience in a fast-pace environment.
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information which may be confidential or material, non-public.
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
- Exercise good judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and demonstrated strength in developing complex PowerPoint presentations (all applicants subject to Microsoft skills testing).
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team).
Location: San Francisco
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.