Mobile Sales Director - New York
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Client Services, the Mobile Sales Director position will be responsible for building a pipeline and securing market leading direct advertiser and agency relationships for both Turn Media and Turn Audience Products. The Mobile Sales Director will establish and foster direct advertiser relationships across marketing, analytics and CRM stakeholders to ensure strong ties at multiple levels, including C-Level relationships for ongoing budget allocation expansion and to identify upsell opportunities.
The Mobile Sales Director will work independently, but will also work collaboratively with Client Services, Solutions Engineering and Business Development teams to close strategic accounts and deliver Turn Media revenue and license fee revenue. The Mobile Sales Director will play a key role in expanding direct client revenue and providing market feedback for ongoing product enhancements. As an integral part of the Sales team, this role will be responsible for educating advertisers and agencies about the value of Turn’s products, providing face to face demonstrations of the Turn console and making recommendations how they can best be leveraged to achieve specific client goals and objectives.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a growth stage company environment.
- Play a key role on the Turn team, selling mobile advertising products (mobile video ads, all mobile ad formats) into high value brand advertiser/agency accounts.
- Ability to develop a well thought out territory plan that will achieve revenue goals, new client acquisition targets and MBO targets.
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, external and internal customer satisfaction management.
- Strong understanding of internet advertising technologies
- Ability to partner with Client Services team and other internal groups to provide the best customer experience for our clients.
- Develop and deliver account plans for the top twenty digital agencies in the USA including signing up key agency accounts to the platform
- Champion the needs of advertisers and agencies to ensure the features and processes they need are built into the platform
- Must have had significant success in media sales, with a specific focus on mobile
- Must have extensive experience of (and be passionate about) building and growing successful relationships with media agencies
- Must have a demonstrable track record of commercial success and revenue growth
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years selling online advertising solutions, digital media, online analytics
- Also open to similar analytics and data warehousing experience from other industry disciplines where this is combined with a strong sales ability to prospect Turn’s key marketing prospects
- Experience selling audience targeting solutions a plus
- Existing knowledge of mobile, RTB, DSP space, ad serving, data exchanges or performance advertising is preferred but not a requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.