Marketing Manager, EMEA (Contract) - London
Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Contract
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
This is a time of huge investment and growth in the company and a great time to join and take your Marketing career to the next level.
As Marketing Manager for EMEA, you will be responsible for overseeing the execution of our strategic marketing plan throughout Europe to drive pipeline growth. You will manage marketing programmes including lead generation, customer communications, and sponsorship at industry events, conferences and webinars. You will also be responsible for one member of staff, including project allocation, quarterly reviews and goal setting.
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing (based in New York) and works closely with the Managing Director of Europe (based in London). Some travel is required.
- Manage the development, budgeting and execution of the annual European corporate marketing plan and provide input to the development of future plans.
- Demand generation – build and report on pipeline opportunities by creating and executing innovative and effective demand generation campaigns in a variety of formats, working in conjunction with other stakeholders as required. These activities may include industry events and conferences, webinars, trade advertising campaigns, partner promotions and email.
- Content - localise global material and create regional marketing material as required to ensure that value propositions are effectively communicated, reach the right target audiences and persuade prospects. Manage the translation, release and distribution of localised materials, both printed and electronic, as well as branded promotional items as required, ensuring alignment with global brand values.
- Events - manage speaker participation, including themes, pitches, content creation and logistics. Oversee end-to-end planning and execution of trade show participation in conjunction with Marketing Executive.
- Liaises with local industry bodies (eg IAB) in agreement with European MD.
- 5-7 yrs experience in a B2B marketing role with strong knowledge of sales funnel management as well as the digital advertising or enterprise marketing technology industries.
- Proven track record in project management, and the ability to rapidly shift priorities based upon marketplace demand.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including experience presenting to executives, preparing briefings for industry analysts, and speaking with the media.
- Experience managing marketing process for offline, direct, interactive, and social channels as well as selling through multiple channels, including direct sales and resellers. Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system a bonus.
- Demonstrated success in working within cross functional teams and effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills.
- Self-starter, high-energy, with creative problem solving abilities and the ability to execute on business objectives. Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure.
- Experience of managing and growing a team.
- Fluency in French or German a bonus.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.