Marketing Manager, Asia
Marketing | Hong Kong, Hong Kong | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As a member of the Global Marketing team based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for overseeing the execution of our strategic marketing plan throughout Asia, including the development of marketing collateral, case studies, sales enablement materials, and the management of tradeshows. This position will be based in Hong Kong.
· Contribute to the development of the overall corporate marketing plan by providing Asia Pacific business requirements
· Reports to the Vice President of Marketing and works closely with the Managing Director of Asia to create yearly plans for marketing and communications within the region
· Implement regional executions of global marketing and communications campaigns
· Regularly create content for distribution through our social and customer channels, such as our corporate blog
· Manage regional websites, including translations, updates
· Manage the company’s presence at all Asia tradeshows
· Monitor the effectiveness of marketing programs
· 10+ yrs experience in a B2B marketing role with strong knowledge of the digital advertising industry
· Innovative thinker with creative problem-solving abilities
· Proven track record in project management, and the ability to rapidly shift priorities based upon marketplace demand
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including experience presenting to executives, preparing briefings for industry analysts, and speaking with the media
· Experience managing marketing process for offline, direct, interactive, and social channels as well as selling through multiple channels, including direct sales and resellers
· Demonstrated success in working within cross functional teams and effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
· Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
· Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
· Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure
· Fluency in one of the Asian languages preferred (Chinese or Japanese)
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.