Market Response Rep - Seattle
Sales | Seattle, WA | Full Time
TURN delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. TURN’s cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. TURN is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Sao Paolo and soon Seattle. For more information, visit TURN.com or follow @TURNplatform.
Please take a moment to view TURN’s award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
A TURN Market Response Rep (MRR) is a results-oriented individual responsible for development of quality leads for the TURN sales team. These opportunities come from qualifying leads TURN receives via marketing efforts including TURN’s web site, online campaigns, conferences, etc.
TURN has an established direct sales team who work with the major ad agencies and the world’s biggest brands. The MRR will focus mostly on brands/direct prospects and work closely with the Enterprise sales team, but also support the Media sales team on new agency development work. The MRR will generally work leads from initial discovery/verbal/web presentation, handing these off to the designated sales executive to move toward close.
This is an exciting opportunity for a tenacious and ambitious seller to join a new, fun and fast growing team and a rare chance to truly impact a company that is transforming the online media industry, while building a career in digital media sales. This role offers great visibility across the whole sales process and exposure to the best selling resources at TURN.
The right individual could find this role to be a great learning platform for advancement into future high performance direct sales executive responsibilities or as a career in itself.
- At least one year work experience in a fast paced inside sales, marketing or related role and familiarity with high volume lead generation/online marketing campaign responses.
- Solid experience and provable success up-selling with hunger and motivation to seek out new opportunities
- Ability to own all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, presenting, negotiating, and closing sales
- Motivation to excel in a results focused environment and ambition to be part of a fast paced, high growth and professional sales culture
- Exceptional time management, activity tracking skills.
- Experience within the digital advertising industry and strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university is required.
Location: Seattle, WA
In addition to TURN’s great environment, TURN offers a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at TURN.com. TURN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.