Manager, Campaign Optimization - UK
Customer Success | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As part of the Turn Professional Services team the Manager, Campaign Optimization will lead a team of Campaign Optimization Managers to deliver comprehensive campaign management, optimization, analysis, and customer success.
Top performing Managers are experts at rapidly identifying success metrics for both campaigns and customers, implementing monitoring and optimization plans, and uncovering new insights. Internally, a Manager, Campaign Optimization must identify and address areas of inefficiency, allocate team effort to drive business success, and effectively manager a team of individual contributors. Leadership of and participation in internal cross-functional projects is key responsibility.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Management of a team of client facing campaign optimizers, including resource allocation, retention, and hiring.
- Evaluating account prioritization with Account Management and Sales teams
- Management of head-to-head tests to win new business
- Drive team efficiency across a variety of success metrics
- 1-3 years of management experience
- 3+ years of experience in online advertising
- Proven ability to own complex client deliverables
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- A proactive and results oriented personality
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- SQL or equivalent query language experience
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent is a plus
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.