HR | New York, NY | Internship
About Turn Inc.
Turn was founded to bring the efficiencies of search advertising to online display. We are a software and services company with the industry’s only end-to-end platform for delivering the most effective data-driven digital advertising in the world. Our self-service interface, optimization algorithms, real-time analytics, interoperability, and scalable infrastructure represent the future of media and data management. The world’s premier advertising agencies and brands use the Turn Platform to harness data to target custom audiences at scale, optimize performance, and globally manage campaigns across inventory sources.
The company is based in Silicon Valley with locations in New York City, Charlotte, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- Build a baseline understanding of Turn, the industry landscape, and how to support revenue team needs (platform, sales, client services and business development)
- Learn and support basic execution requests in Turn platform and other third party tools
- Responsible for daily office operations, including office supply inventory, catering, and building maintenance
- Coordinate office events including meetings, team outings, company parties, and volunteer initiatives
- Manage and submit expense reports for executive office personnel
- Assist teams as necessary with ad hoc requests
Looking for someone who has/is
- Interest in pursuing a career in digital advertising and enjoys technology
- Exudes a positive attitude
- Demonstrates organizational skills
- Detailed and results oriented
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) as well as familiarity with Salesforce
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Able to manage projects independently and ready to assume high levels of responsibility as a member of a team
This is a paid internship. This role supports the entire New York based office and reports directly into the NY Director of Client Services.
Location: New York