Human Resouces Business Partner (San Francisco)
HR | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
About Turn Inc.
Turn was founded to bring the efficiencies of search to digital advertising and empower the world’s premier advertising agencies and brands to reach custom audiences at scale. We are a software and services company with the industry’s only end-to-end platform for delivering the most effective data-driven digital advertising in the world. Our technology infrastructure, self-service interface, optimization algorithms, real-time analytics, and interoperability represent the future of media and data management. The company is based in Silicon Valley with locations in New York City, Charlotte, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
Reporting directly to the head of human resources, this San Francisco based HR business partner will have an opportunity to make a huge impact in a company that is growing fast. Your goal is to assist human resources leadership in establishing customer-friendly processes and continue to build an exceptional employee experience while demonstrating Turn’s core values and projecting our company culture. You will also act as a partner in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, internal learning & development, help design and implement HR processes & systems and rewards & recognition.
- Partner with HR leadership with initiatives to assess needs, launch, and manage ongoing employee training and development programs.
- Support managers and employees with benefits administration, required compliance training, immigration and employee on-boarding.
- Act as recruiting partner to hiring managers in recruitment initiatives including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Educate and coach managers on employee performance feedback and the goals of employee development.
- Assist in development and delivery of training on HR processes and systems and manager skill development, as appropriate (ex. behavioral interviewing, delivering performance feedback, etc.).
- Consult with managers and employees on employee relations issues, compensation, feedback, performance reviews, etc.
- Assist with planning, facilitation and coordination of employee events
- Respond to inquiries and requests from managers and employees as needed.
- Research HR best practices and innovative and progressive employee rewards and programs.
- 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources role for a high tech company that has scaled headcount fast.
- Strong expertise in growing organizations while retaining a strong culture and personality.
- Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge in HR compliance and immigration policies.
- Well developed interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to partner and build relationships with employees and managers
- Ability to comfortably and effectively interact with and influence managers
- Ability to analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to successfully work under pressure, respond to shifting needs and manage multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, meet deadlines, and handle confidential records and issues appropriately.
- Excellent project and time management skills; strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in organization development