HR | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
The HRIS Analyst is part of the Human Resources Operations team and reports to the Director Human Resources. The HRIS Analyst will be primarily responsible for building Turn’s HR application foundation, including recruiting and HR, as well as developing and maintaining a robust reporting package. The HRIS Analyst serves as a technical point-of-contact for the functional areas, and with the assistance of the subject matter experts ensures data integrity; tests system changes, writes reports and analyzes data flows for process improvement opportunities. Collaborates closely with HR team and cross-functional groups to provide quality HR information.
- Implement and maintain Oracle Fusion HCM and Taleo Business Edition product lines.
- Provides technical and functional support for production systems, schedules and plans system upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects for HR systems.
- Monitors system integrations with HR and Finance systems for accuracy and completion.
- Leads HR application development and system conversion/migration projects.
- Utilizes internal systems to run queries and format reports (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis, required government reports, etc.). Ensures accuracy of data through routine data audits and validation to identify discrepancies and missing data; advises appropriate HR staff of corrections as needed.
- Maintains the confidentiality and security of data accessed during the course of daily activities.
- Maintains Sarbanes Oxley HR and Payroll processes and controls.
- Develops & maintains HR systems training documents.
- Support additional special projects, as assigned.
- Experience preferred in building, configuring, customizing, implementing Oracle Fusion HCM and Taleo Business Edition, and supporting SaaS business applications in a growth company.
- 5+ years experience with computing systems and software packages.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and detail oriented (ability to compile and analyze data).
- Bachelor’s degree. Prefer degree in HR, IT, or Computer Science.
- Proven experience creating and modifying reports. Intermediate/Advanced experience with Excel and/or Access.
- Intermediate/Advanced experience with Word and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and can work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects requiring organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast past dynamic environment.
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.