Global Human Resources Business Partner
HR | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Reporting directly to the head of human resources, this San Francisco-based Global HR Business Partner will have an opportunity to make a huge impact in a company that is growing rapidly. You will partner with Turn leaders to build an exceptional employee experience while demonstrating Turn’s core values and projecting our company culture. You will also act as a partner in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, and employee learning & development.
- Educate and coach managers on employee performance feedback and the goals of employee development.
- Assist in development and delivery of training on HR processes and systems and manager skill development, as appropriate (ex. behavioral interviewing, delivering performance feedback, etc.).Evaluate current policies and programs with an eye toward cutting edge, innovative initiatives that benefit employees.
- Monitor key talent within client groups and develop career planning to ensure engagement and retention.
- Act as recruiting partner to hiring managers in recruitment initiatives including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates.
- Advise Managers on performance management and act as general advisor on employment law and government regulations.
- Support managers and employees with benefits administration, required compliance training, and employee on-boarding.
- Partner with HR leadership on initiatives to assess needs for ongoing employee training and development programs.
- Build an exceptional and rewarding career at Turn.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources business partner or generalist role for a company that has scaled headcount fast.
- Strong expertise in growing organizations while retaining a strong culture and personality.
- Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge in employee relations and recruitment.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and build relationships with employees and managers
- Ability to comfortably and effectively interact with and influence managers.
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to successfully work under pressure, respond to shifting needs and manage multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, meet deadlines, and handle confidential records and issues appropriately.
- Excellent project and time management skills; strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 25%.
- Bachelor's degree or in Business, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources or similar field.
Location: San Francisco or Redwood City
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.