Global Agency Lead - SF, LA
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Turn’s Global Agency Team is responsible for driving strategic partnership and driving media and technology revenue growth across global agency holding companies. Acting as the face of Turn to agency executives and key stakeholders the Global Agency Lead will be responsible for driving strategic revenue growth, alignment and partnership across our core agency partners to create solutions that leverage Turn technology to deliver results to their agency clients.
In this key sales role, the Global Agency Lead will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Develop and drive unique holding company strategy (respective to your assigned holding co) that is closely tied to revenue and strategic alignment. Build strategic roadmaps for holding company that focus on driving revenue growth and key Turn initiatives and strategic goals
- Strategic Deals: Identify key strategic sales opportunities and partner with regional sales leads on those deals, opening up senior relationships across agency holding company to aide in closing strategic deals
- Cross Market: Identify key, global cross market deals that turn can execute on globally across a holding company or brand working with regional leads in respective countries
- Firmly establish Turn across a holding company as the “must buy”/must partner with Programmatic leader in the digital space, working closely with agency executives and key agency leads
- Develop and foster close relationships with c-suite, executives, VPs, and leaders in central roles at the holding companies and/or brand agencies on global, regional, and local level to which you are assigned. Interface with key contacts in a consistent and strategic manner
- Drive complex pricing negotiations and partnerships across holding company to open up strategic buying opportunities
- Work closely with internal sales team and partner on key deals and/or agency engagements
Minimum of 7 years of Agency or Media Sales experience
Extensive understanding of the digital landscape including agency/brand relationships, digital technology, programmatic buying, DMP/DSPs, agency trading desks vs. direct agency business, publisher landscape and cross channel media (display, video, mobile, social, etc.)
Existing relationships with top agency executives and demonstrated ability to grow revenue through development of strategic relationships with key stakeholders and contacts
Demonstrated track record of closing strategic deals: structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery
Significant proven track record in a sales/commission based role into agencies
Ability to self-motivate, function independently, and as part of a team. Proven ability to navigate internally and externally.
Strong communicator, well organized, great presenter, considered an expert in your area(s) of expertise.
Bachelor’s degree required
Travel is required (domestic & international)
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits.
Location: New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, London, Paris
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.