Global Agency Account Executive- London
Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Champaign, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
The Global Agency Account Executive position will be responsible for building a pipeline and leveraging existing advertiser and agency relationships while also building deep relationships within the holding company. The Global Agency Account Executive will work closely with trading desk partners and agencies within global holding companies to ensure Turn (and trading desk if relevant) products and solutions are front of mind. The Global Agency Account Executive will leverage state of the art applications to assist customers in their participation in the Turn Network.
As a part of a well knit, cohesive Sales and Account Management team, the Global Agency Account Executive will work closely and collaboratively with the Client Services, Sales Consultants / Engineers, Business Development, and Product teams to collaboratively close new accounts and deliver best of breed solutions based on individual client need. The Global Agency Account Executive will play a key role in driving revenue and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs. As an integral part of the Sales and Account Management team you will also be responsible for educating advertisers and agencies about all aspects of our next generation tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships with direct advertisers and advertising agencies.
- Highly effective in high-level direct client contact with advertising agencies, trading desks and marketers.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment.
- Strong understanding of online Advertising Sales and multi variant pricing models.
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills.
- Ability to partner with Client Services team and other internal groups to provide the best customer experience for our clients.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years online advertising sales experience.
- Proven track record with global agency holding companiesand direct clients—past success and established relationships.
- Existing knowledge of DSP space, ad serving, data exchanges or performance advertising is preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong understanding of online advertising technologies and landscape trends.
- Experience with mobile and/or video desired
- Bachelor’s degree
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.