Financial Analyst, FP&A – Network Operations
Finance | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
This position will report into the Sr. Finance Manager and support Turn’s global, cross-channel initiatives. The analyst will support the Network Operations team in capacity planning, infrastructure cost analysis, CAPEX budgeting and actual spend tracking. As Turn continues to invest in hardware to support the needs of our hyper growth business, it’s imperative that we can plan for future growth and proactively model necessary investment. The analyst will work cross functionally with engineering and the product organization to model and plan for hardware needs based on new products, business ramp, global expansion, etc.
- Coordinate and forecast the hardware and data center needs for a hyper growth, global, online business by region and product
- Track key operating and financial metrics
- Perform analysis of revenue and gross profit based on investment
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide insightful ad-hoc business analytical support
- Forecast capacity needs into 2014 and beyond based on product roadmap and business ramp
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 3 - 5 years experience in financial planning, analysis, budgeting and forecasting for multi-national technology, preferably public company experience
- Demonstrated ownership, problem solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills that enable clear and concise communication
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Creative and innovative team player with a positive approach and a focus on business issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are required
- Strong excel skills in data compilation, aggregation and proficiency with excel formulas
- Experience with CAPEX forecasting and planning which includes operations, cash flow and financial accounting.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high quality results
- Advanced degree
- Experience in Media and/or Digital industry
- Knowledge of datacenter infrastructure terminology
- Experience working with technical / engineering teams
- Background in management consulting or online industry FP&A
Location: Redwood City
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.