Finance | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Champaign, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Financial Analysts ensure that Turn makes sound financial decisions. As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. A master juggler, working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to tackle big picture challenges. With your analytics and financial savvy, you'll liaise between the Finance team and the functional areas it supports. You resolve issues related to forecasting, planning, resource prioritization and business profitability, and you help translate analyses into easy-to-understand presentations.
In this role, you will collaborate with all levels of the organization to optimize planning and forecasting for Turn’s business around the globe. You will develop an in-depth understanding of the advertising technology industry and its underlying economic fundamentals. This will enable you to help drive investment decisions, weigh resource trade-offs, and identify risks for further anlaysis. You will also partner with other Finance, Accounting, and Business teams to ensure regulatory compliance, accurate reporting, and efficient data collection.
- Provide financial analysis, business modeling and decision support to senior executives and business leaders with presentations, recommendations, and solutions to business issues.
- Own the monthly close process, prepare and review monthly accruals, review journal entries, approve invoices and purchase requisitions, and assist with financial reports and information for various partner group departments.
- Provide financial forecasts (revenue and opex) for various products and regions, analyze sales pipeline bookings, trends and seasonal extrapolations.
- Prepare actual vs. budget variance analysis and identify any risks or opportunities associated with reported financial data, and provide monthly expense and headcount forecast.
- Prepare Board reporting on the P&L, cash flow, and balance sheet statements.
- Design and implement scalable FP&A and financial processes that support the needs of a rapidly growing business to build efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Economics, Accounting, or Finance with 1-2 years experience in accounting, corporate finance, financial planning or related field. CPA or MBA a plus.
- FP&A experience includes forecasting, month-end close, budgeting, and analytical projects.
- Understand business issues and be able to communicate and translate complex financial information.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized; detail-oriented
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic to learn and develop
- Ability to adapt to needs of rapidly changing dynamic business
- Strong proficiency with Excel. Adaptive Planning and Oracle Financials experience a plus.
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.