Finance Business Analyst
Finance | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
This analyst role will support both Finance and Internal Reporting in report generation, data analytics, and cross functional communication of issues through to resolution. This role will manage daily integration jobs and datasets, investigate trends and issues, and communicate updates to the appropriate stakeholders. As Turn continues to grow, so does the number of metrics and quantity of our data sets. Turn is looking for a detail oriented team player that can quickly adapt and provide valuable input to our ever changing environment and business.
- Manage and monitor daily integration processes and financial rollup mappings to ensure accurate and timely report delivery.
- Produce dashboards and monitoring metrics to identify trends and issues in the data.
- Coordinate and bridge gaps between key support engineering teams to facilitate the timely resolutions of issues.
- Proficient in SQL programming with 3 years experience minimum.
- Strong Relational Database design skill set.
- Object Oriented Programming skills preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related degree.
- At least 2 years experience in financial reporting and analysis for multi-national technology, preferably public company experience. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience.
- Demonstrated ownership, problem solving and analytical skills, combined with integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills that enable clear and concise communication
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Creative and innovative team player with a positive approach and a focus on business issues
- Strong excel skills in data compilation, aggregation and proficiency with excel formulas
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high quality results
- Basic proficiency in SQL.
- Advanced degree
- Experience in Media and/or Digital Advertising industry
Location: Redwood City
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
- See more at: http://www.turn.com/career-opportunities/sr-user-experience-designer#sthash.uwgxHSwj.dpuf