Executive Assistant to the CEO (Temp)
9411 Admin | San Diego, CA | Temporary
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams, organizes and coordinates executive outreach and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must enjoy working in a global fast paced, tech-focused environment with a public parent company. The ideal individual can exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple, shifting priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion, and must be able to handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Effectively manage CEO's calendar, travel schedule, expenses, and communications related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, and interviews.
- Plans and directs all administrative activities for the organization's CEO and Board of Directors
- Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway, win-win solutions for direct access to the CEO.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members and external constituents on matters related to CEOboard and company merger initiatives
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns related to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Provides smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer" having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping them updated.
- Builds relationships crucial to the success of the organization, including the senior management team, and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have an organizational impact.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Board & Parent Company Support and Liaison:
- Serves as the administrative liaison to Amobee's Board of Directors and Singtel, Amobee's parent company, including scheduling and day of support
- Assist Board Members and Singtel team with travel arrangements and meal planning for executive off sites and board meetings.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all Board members and Singtel.
Senior Management Liaison:
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings
- Responsible for planning and coordination of senior management staff meetings, off-sites and all company meetings
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all Board members
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans
- 5+ years of progressively increasing responsibility as an Executive Assistant or comparable with a solid track record providing support at the SVP, EVP or CEO level.
- Comfortable using a PC; advanced understanding of Microsoft Suite including excel and powerpoint, Google Apps, teleconferencing applications, expense management, HR and legal platforms
- Experience and interest in advertising and marketing technology and commitment to continual learning about the industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant qualifications
Location: San Diego, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.