HR | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn empowers the world’s best advertising agencies and brands to deliver the most effective data-driven digital advertising. Our focus is to build intimacy between premium brands and their targeted audience. Turn’s real-time media planning, buying and optimization platform delivers custom audiences at scale with unmatched performance and actionable analytics, across the highest-quality inventory available. We’re based in Redwood City with locations in New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Charlotte. Turn is privately funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Trident Capital, Shasta Ventures, and Focus Ventures.
The Executive Administrator role provides direct administrative support to the CEO and members of senior leadership team. This position handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature and requires a broad level of intelligence and resourcefulness.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level and solves a range of straightforward problems/analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision.
- Manage a complex senior executive calendar that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and/or internal), group events and booking conference rooms.
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to making copies, preparing binders, answering and screening managers´ phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Assist with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of team activities.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside companies.
- Help manage departmental communications to internal key stakeholders.
- Prepare meeting materials including assisting with the creating of the presentation, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials.
- Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, and make logistical arrangements.
- Process expense reports and provide general information to incoming calls regarding Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Travel Policy and Expense Reporting.
- Coordinate setup up of new employees and office space as needed.
- Support projects as needed for senior executives.
- Provide back up assistance to HR as needed.
- Bachelors highly preferred; Typically requires a minimum of 6-8 years of administrative experience supporting a senior executive preferably in both environments, start-up and public company.
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
- Experience in supporting a senior executive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information which may be confidential or material, non-public.
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
- Exercise good judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and demonstrated strength in developing complex PowerPoint presentations (all applicants subject to Microsoft skills testing).
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team).