5111 Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee.
The Events Manager will oversee planning, logistics, and budgeting for all of Turn conferences, trade shows, customer events, sales meetings, and company-wide activities. This individual will coordinate all activities to prepare for the day of the event and work across the marketing team to ensure events meets business objective. This position reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Brand and Marketing Communications.
- Set budgets and ensure all projects adhere to proposals.
- Train and educate staff on proper event procedures. Ensure staff is adequately prepared for the event.
- Book venues and negotiate fees.
- Manage hospitality
- Work with Field Marketing to drive attendance and ensure events are appropriately promoted
- Ensure company brand integrity throughout all events.
- Coordinate vendor payment for their participation in the event.
- Manage internal expense reporting around events
- Manage A/V requirements for show including but not limited to what size screen, projector, teleprompter, confidence monitors, etc.
- Analyze event performance and prepare metrics reporting.
- Make quantitative recommendations for future event participation
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in event management
- Strong knowledge of event production, management, and technology support
- Exceptional organizational skills with acute attention to detail
- Excellent and proven project management skills
- Demonstrable ability to deliver projects in-scope and in-budget
- Experience with the marketing and advertising technology industry and core industries that align with the technology vertical
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce, virtual webinar platforms, Microsoft Office, Google for Work, and Adobe tools.
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, high-energy, with creative problem solving abilities and the ability to execute on business objectives. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure.
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator.
- Experience of managing and growing a team.
- BA/ BS degree preferred with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience.
Location: New York, NY or Chicago, IL
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, employee development programs, and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.