Enterprise Sales Manager - Paris
Sales | Paris, France | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As part of the international expansion plan, Turn is looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Manager who will be working at our Paris office.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will be responsible for working with key direct customers on the cloud marketing platform application: Turn Audience Suite, Turn Campaign Suite and DataMine Analytics. The Sales Manager will formulate and execute the sales strategy for France to drive revenue by developing new customers in the enterprise space. The Sales Manager will work in partnership with Account Executive and Solution Engineer for existing accounts, with Solution Consultant for prospecting new accounts as well as Business development and product teams when required. The Sales Manager will report the EMEA Enterprise Sales Director. They will carry quota for marketing platform application in France. Accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue while creating satisfied and referenceable customers are key responsibilities for this position.
The person in this role will have a proven experience of selling enterprise SAAS solution with a strong knowledge of market dynamics and strong industry contacts are required.
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships with direct advertisers. Highly effective in high-level client contacts (CEO, CTO, Commercial and Sales Directors, Technical Directors) but also capable to interact with Ad Operations teams (Campaign Managers, Analysts)
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills and proven record of closing contracts within a certain timeframe
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a start-up environment
- Excellent presentation skills (both to large groups as well as 1 to 1s). Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skill
- Be creative with strong problem solving skills to succeed in fast paced environment
- Ability to develop a pipeline of clients from scratch and be highly organized
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team with Solution consultants, Sales Engineer, Account Manager and other internal groups to provide the best customer experience for our clients
- Native French with a good command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Minimum of 4 years experience in selling digital marketing platforms to direct to enterprise customers
- Strong understanding of online advertising technologies and data management
- Solution selling experience in a SAAS environment
- Consistent over achievement against quota
- Degree educated
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.