Director of Commercialization
Market Solutions | New York, NY | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Reporting to the SVP of Market Solutions, the Director of Commercialization is responsible for ensuring the successful launch of new Turn products and services, where success is measured against pre-defined client adoption, revenue, and other criteria. This a player/coach role, with direct accountability for defining and managing Turn’s Go-To-Market (GTM) process for new product and service launches. The Director of Commercialization will coordinate extensively across the Product, Marketing, Sales, Service, Service, Operations and Finance teams to ensure all GTM requirements, cross-departmental dependencies, and business measures of success are defined. Due to the heavy level of cross-functional coordination, success in this role requires expertise in both the technology and business models of digital advertising.
- Ensure that the entire company is ready for new product & service launches and updates on a global basis
- Develop general GTM templates and customized GTM plans (who, what, when and how) in partnership with Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales and other functional leads
- Manage GTM execution, ensuring all internal communication and coordination meetings necessary for success occur on schedule
- Communicate GTM status, dependencies and escalations across the organization to ensure each GTM launch meets its objectives
- Identify all cross-functional dependencies that will impact GTM success. These include but are not limited to business planning, market requirements, product requirements, pricing, sales strategy, service strategy, internal and client training, sales enablement tools, demand generation, business operations and billing
- Ensure the following departments are coordinated for the GTM planning and execution process:
- Product Management; Development
- Product Marketing; Marketing
- Sales; Business Operations
- Customer Success; Professional Services; Training
- Finance; Legal
- Ensure measurable success criteria for each GTM launch are pre-defined and tracked. This includes both external (ex: client adoption to goal) and internal (ex: product gross margin) measures
- Set team deadlines and track milestone plan progress in conjunction with PMO Define what questions need to be answered to bring products to market
- Drive a continuous improvement process (pre/post-launch) for the GTM process and measurable outcomes
Location: New York, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.