Director Client Services EMEA
Account Management | London, United Kingdom
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As part of the international expansion plan, Turn is looking to hire a Director of Client Services who will be working at our London office.
The Director Client Services EMEA will be responsible for managing the Client Services team and oversee day to day operations for all European customers in order to deliver excellent levels of customer service and satisfaction. In addition, he/she will be expected to oversee Professional Services and help deliver to existing customers and generate revenue for the company. The person in this role will have a proven experience of advertising solutions and tech/IT, within the Internet advertising market. Strong knowledge of market dynamics and knowledge of the exchange landscape and key players will be a distinct advantage.
This role will be based in London and will be focused on promoting adoption of Turn suite of technology products in Europe.
- Manage Client Services department and coordinate day to day operations. Organise resources to ensure that optimum service is delivered to all clients.
- Establish communication channels and business processes necessary to effectively manage a growing operation across multiple European markets. Supervise turnaround times for new campaigns and re-bookings to maximize revenue and ensure we operate within our SLA. Scale growth by capitalising on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency by driving key automation and productivity initiatives
- Coordinate operations when on-boarding new clients and ensure clients are migrated to self serve when they have had sufficient training and are capable to manage campaigns internally
- Attend meetings with Key Customers to review existing business and discuss opportunities to maximize revenue. Accountable for any customer service related issue
- Develop and maintain key business statistics that track customer retention, customer up sell, ad product use, and operational efficiency. Develop initiatives that increase customer retention
- Recommend best optimization strategies internally (Client Services) and externally (self serve clients). Constantly liaise with Professional Services and Ad Selection teams in the US to discuss new ways to drive better performance
- Data and Analytics: work across our entire client portfolio (especially our Key Account Clients) to help leverage their first party data and deploy digital strategy. Support Sales in big pitches for Campaign Suite and Audience Suite
- Coordinate product reviews and requests on behalf of the Client Services team. Ensure we communicate all requests from customers but also identify features that will give us a competitive edge in the European market
- Represent Turn at Industry Events (Ad Monsters, IAB etc) and where appropriate engage in public events as a speaker to raise Turn profile and thought leadership
- Understand platform/DSP functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available on our platform, and illustrate general availability and performance of each unit
- Strong understanding of online advertising technologies and landscape trends
- Familiar with online advertising, marketing, and technology with 5+ years experience in the digital sector
- Internet media operations or site publishing/production experience
- Knowledge of accounting and finance processes and concepts, including revenue and billing
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Able to evaluate and implement new technologies
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to lead, manage and grow teams
- Proven ability to solve problems in non-standard and innovative ways
- Experience with one or more internet ad management or targeted marketing applications (e.g., DoubleClick DART/DFP, 24/7 Real Media, Falk AdSolution, etc.) required. Multiple applications experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience in internet industry; ad operations and/or ad-related technical experience
- 3+ years experience in managing personnel and complex activities
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.