Director, Brand Management and Marketing Communications - RWC
Marketing | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn was founded to bring the efficiencies of search to digital advertising and empower the world’s premier advertising agencies and brands to reach custom audiences at scale. We are a software and services company with the industry’s only end-to-end platform for delivering the most effective data-driven digital advertising in the world. Our technology infrastructure, self-service interface, optimization algorithms, real-time analytics, and interoperability represent the future of media and data management. The company is based in Silicon Valley with locations in New York City, Charlotte, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
As a member of the Global Marketing team, the Director of Brand Management and Marketing Communications will be responsible for ensuring our brand is expressed clearly and consistently across all touch points to drive preference and loyalty among prospective and current customers. You will be the single point of contact to manage the delivery of creative content to ensure all materials are developed in alignment with messaging and strategy. You will oversee all aspects of brand strategy and development.
- Align goals and objectives to overall corporate strategy, initiatives, products, and programs.
- Define the company's brand strategy to ensure that it supports and enhances the company's overall strategy. Establish and maintain clear corporate and product brand identity guidelines.
- Oversee the development of all creative content and the execution of print, web, collateral, and other sales enablement materials, maintaining brand integrity throughout.
- Work closely with the global sales team to develop and execute activities that influence and streamlining the sales process.
- Develop marketing communications strategies for new product and brand launch.
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive social and digital media strategy to build thought leadership and connections with prospects and influencers.
- Develop strategic partnerships with third-party vendors in order to deliver timely and qualified work products.
- Prepare and deliver program reviews, provide executive summaries, influence and educate executive management as required.
- Manage budgets effectively.
- 7+ years of brand management and marketing communications experience including and extensive advertising and creative development experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of brand principles and management, naming and consumer research best practices.
- Strong knowledge of B2B marketing, software-as-a-service, and the digital advertising industries.
- Innovative thinker with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Proven track record in project management, and the ability to rapidly shift priorities based upon marketplace demand.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including experience presenting to executives, preparing briefings for industry analysts, and speaking with the media
- Experience managing marketing process for offline, direct, interactive, and social channels as well as selling through multiple channels, including direct sales and resellers
- Demonstrated success in working within cross functional teams and effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure
Location: Redwood City, CA