Director Analytics, Product Management - Redwood City
Product Management | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it’s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As a member of the Global Product Management team based in Redwood City, you will be responsible for overseeing the prioritization and enhancement of Turn’s analytics applications throughout the world, including reporting, recommendation and localization efforts. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Product Management and works closely with the Managing Directors of Europe and Asia to gather, prioritize and communicate product requirements. This role will work collaboratively with our user experience team, software engineering, and the Marketing and Sales organizations. This will be based in Redwood City, CA or London, UK.
- Coordinate with clients, business development, engineering, marketing solutions and product marketing to develop product roadmap to enhance Turn’s analytics technology.
- Responsible for providing direction and supporting documenting requirements (e.g., use cases, user stories, state and data flow diagrams) to improve internal and external access to data-driven insights.
- Present products to internal and external customers at a senior level.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience driving the development of leading SaaS products in the digital marketing, web site analytics and data visualization technology ecosystem.
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills; ability to glean useful insights from data sets, as well as prior experience in presenting information in engaging graphical formats.
- Innovative thinker with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated direct experience interacting at both technical and non-technical levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience working with engineering contractors and/or remote engineering teams.
- Prior experience leading and mentoring a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work in Europe or Asia preferred.
- Knowledge of Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms and the digital. media ecosystem, a plus.
- Issued patents, a plus.
- Certified sense of humor.
Location: Redwood City, London
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.