Curriculum Developer / Trainer (RWC)
Engineering | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn is seeking a Curriculum Developer to join our growing team. The Curriculum Developer will be responsible for developing certification-level courses/training for Turn’s Media and Audience Platforms. The curriculum must include training primarily by means of webinars, on-site sessions, and distance learning/eLearning materials. The Curriculum Developer will utilize business expertise as well as Instructional Development and Design principles to analyze training needs, identify audiences, determine learning objectives, develop course design, write course content, and deliver internal as well as self-paced training programs.
This position will work primarily in our Redwood City, CA headquarters.
Develop and maintain internal and external facing training materials using self-directed eLearning tools. This includes:
- Developing course outlines and objectives for internal training and external self-paced training content
- Developing course competency tests based on self-paced training content - interactive questions and exercises based on course objectives
- Reviewing/editing content for adherence to course objectives and design standards
- Evaluating training programs by measuring results and recommending program changes
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to create and maintain the training curriculum
- Team with Product Managers, Technical Writers, and others to structure program implementation
- Participate in beta test programs and revise content based on feedback
- Use effective project management to meet established deadlines
- Work with marketing to drive Incentive and Recognition programs, Conferences, and Regional Training sessions
- Generate opportunities to improve and simplify processes, and take the initiative in communicating your ideas
- Some travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Technical Writing, or Engineering-related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted. Master's Degree in a related field is a plus.
- 3+ years facilitating/developing training programs
- Successful experience in developing web-based training objectives, training courses, quizzes and tests, multimedia materials, and Computer Based Training (CBT) is required
- Familiarity with online media and advertising concepts is a plus. Experience with training for digital marketing platforms is a significant plus
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills, including communicating technical topics to a potentially non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative team-based environment
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
This position offers a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
Location: Redwood City, CA