Credit and Collections Analyst - Redwood City
Finance | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn, Inc, is seeking to fill a full-time Credit and Collections Analyst position within their accounting team. The successful candidate will assist Turn Inc’s worldwide customer sales credit approval, invoicing, accounts receivable and collections processes along with all associated reporting requirements in our fast-paced and dynamically changing environment. The successful candidate will contribute to the overall financial planning, communication and effectiveness of Turn’s credit and collections department. The candidate will be responsible for collecting, evaluating and managing financial information for credit worthiness reviews and approvals, collections, and for assuring that accounts receivable transactions follow company policies and General Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Represent the company in making collections calls to slow-pay or delinquent accounts with the explicit goal of lowering and then maintaining the Company’s DSO.
- Perform credit inquiries, make credit recommendations, accounts receivable aging analysis, cash receipt forecasting, and other special projects
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to invoicing and other related requests
- Evaluate specific credit needs and determine credit risk factors for each account
- Partner closely with sales organization to facilitate credit approval and cash collection process
- Promote customer goodwill through professional credit management
- Assist with month-end close process
- Position requires an early 5:30am – 6am start in order to work with our European clients
- Cash Applications
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years collections experience
- Exceptionally versed in credit/collection law and best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized with the ability to multi-task with limited supervision
- Strong team player who creates synergy within the group and is able to thrive under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and public speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills such as integrity, assertiveness, initiative, etc
- Extensive knowledge required: Excel and PowerPoint
- Project management experience
- Motivated and dedicated to building a great company
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.