Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing | New York, NY
Location: New York
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and executing Turn’s public-facing Communications strategy, including press releases, editorials, social media presence, the executive speakers bureau, and other interactions with media.
- Actively engage, cultivate, and manage journalist, industry analyst, and social media influencer relationships to ensure coverage
- Serve as a spokesperson and lead point person on all media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization
- Create and manage executive speakers bureau, enabling top executives of the company to raise their visibility worldwide. Prepare talking points, speeches, presentations and other supporting material as needed
- Develop all outbound and public facing communications materials, including press releases, editorials, blog posts, social media posts, and outbound customer newsletters.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of communications programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- 10+ yrs experience in a B2B marketing role with strong knowledge of the digital advertising industry
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related field
- Innovative thinker with creative problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with top tier reporters and editors, and in successfully positioning subject matter with the media to achieve high-impact placements
- Extensive successful writing and editing experience with a variety of print and online communications media
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing a comprehensive global communications, media relations, and social media program
- Creative and thoughtful on how new media technologies can be utilized to scale communications operations and improve results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including experience presenting to executives, preparing briefings for industry analysts, and speaking with the media
- Demonstrated success in working within cross functional teams and effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- Proven track record in project management, and the ability to rapidly shift priorities based upon marketplace demand
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.