Contracts Manager - New York
Legal | New York, NY | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Reporting to the General Counsel, the Contracts Manager will work closely with internal teams such as sales, business development, human resources, finance, product management, and engineering, and with external clients and partner organizations at all stages of contract negotiation to ensure that Turn is represented effectively.
- A good listener
- A fearless negotiator
- Driven to continually hone your craft
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of transactional contracts
- Team across an organization to develop, implement, and enforce legal policies
- Develop and implement a negotiation playbook
- Think globally to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Continually improve standard form agreements and internal processes
- Analyze and interpret quantitative data to solve problems
- Review an NDA in five minutes flat
- At least 4 years relevant work experience in a fast‑paced environment. Experience in the online advertising ecosystem is especially valued.
- A BA or BS; a JD won’t be held against you!
- The organizational skills, judgment, and drive needed to balance projects both complex and mundane with multiple stakeholders under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Strong Excel, Word, PPT, and Acrobat skills
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.