Contract Staffing Coordinator
HR | Redwood City, CA
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it’s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn, Inc. is looking for an intern to fulfill a critical role on our growing Human Resources team. This internship is focused on existing programs such as university recruitment and HR technology adoption as well as researching best practices and making recommendations to improve and foster a best-in-class culture that is uniquely Turn.
- Support HR strategies that result in increased employee engagement and enriching Turn’s culture.
- Oversee logistics for recruitment advertising including outbound sourcing efforts and online advertising.
- Back up HR Coordinator on scheduling candidate phone screens and interviews.
- Manage onsite interview process as needed.
- Support implementation of HR systems including HRIS, Application Tracking and Onboarding systems.
- Support University Recruitment by reaching out to schools, registering for job fairs and interacting with engineering leaders to insure event success.
- Research, and develop plans for employee events and training.
- Support new hire employee onboarding program including scheduling new hire training events, sending reminders, and compiling materials.
- Manage reception area making making sure the environment is inviting, greeting guests and accepting packages.
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, scanning, and coordinating meetings for human resources department.
- Plan and coordinate events including monthly birthday celebrations and holiday party
- Must be highly confidential & professional
- Must work, at a minimum, hours of 2-6 pm.
- Working knowledge or completed coursework on human resources
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications as well as listening skills.
- Intermediate Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word skills and etiquette preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative, and/or technical knowledge a plus
- Strong team orientation and understanding of confidentiality at all times.
Location: Redwood City
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.