Content Marketing Intern
Marketing | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
- Content Architecture: organizing content within the new resources section of Turn.com (coming in June), and become familiar with the content to contribute to team discussions
- Asset organization: ensure all content assets have necessary elements to publish externally
- Industry research: curate relevant research and findings to augment content development from 3rd parties
- Project sign-off checklist: packaging up projects upon completion – i.e. Posting to shared file system, Intranet, box, etc.
- Content tracking: reporting of content performance with reporting and analysis
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional environment
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, along with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (especially Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- The ideal candidate would be a recent grad or perusing a marketing degree in their last year
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.