Channel Marketing Manager - New York or San Francisco
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it’s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
- Meets with key customers to understand segment and channel needs. Works with the channel to develop and execute co-marketing programs and events. Conducts routine field visits to ensure marketing tools are being interpreted correctly.
- Creates and execute marketing programs that build awareness, drive sell-through, and increase brand loyalty.
- Responsible for defining and implementing global partner and reseller marketing policies, practices and processes.
- Acts as the primary marketing contact for partners and resellers.
- Leads the creation of collateral, web content, blog posts, and email newsletters related to partner products
- Creates programs that generate awareness of partner services within the Turn cloud applications
- Creates sell-through programs that help resellers and partners sell Turn services as part of a partner solution
- Creates programs for lead management amongst resellers. Defines the process between Sales, Marketing and resellers relative to lead management tracking and responsibilities.
- Supports regional teams on adoption of partner lead processes – inclusive of developing communications support for both internal and external parties working closely with the channel communication team.
- 10+ yrs experience in a B2B marketing role with strong knowledge of the digital advertising industry
- Innovative thinker with creative problem-solving abilities
- Proven track record in creating and implementing channel marketing activities and reseller programs for a technology company.
- Proven experience in lead management processes, data analysis for ROI and Salesforce.com a must.
- Excellent project management skills, and the ability to rapidly shift priorities based upon marketplace demand
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including experience presenting to executives, preparing briefings for industry analysts, and speaking with the media
- Demonstrated success in working within cross functional teams and effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure
Location: New York or San Francisco
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.