Campaign Optimization Manager - SF
Customer Success | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Assist with effective campaign strategy and execution through behavior segments targeting using all available data
- Use data and analytics to help develop actionable recommendations to maximize campaign success
- Responsible for results interpretation and suggested actions to improve performance
- Package actionable performance insights and optimization best-practices for successful programs
- Become an expert on the use and best practices for the Turn Platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of the functionality
- Work with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help define features and enhancements to improve the platform
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist in developing training
- Educate and train Client Services on how to leverage the Turn platform plus appropriate 3rd party vendor data with a goal of producing effective performance-based programs
- 3+ years of experience and a proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI on complex online advertising campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven perspective.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- A proactive and results oriented personality
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart marking, and manipulation of large data sets.
- SQL, R, Tableau
- Video, Mobile, Social experience a plus
- RTB/DSP/DMP/SSP experience a plus
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent is a plus
As part of the Turn Marketing Sciences Services team the Campaign Optimization Manager will be responsible for executing, monitoring, and optimizing advertising campaigns using the Turn platform.
Location: San Francisco
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.