Campaign Optimization Manager - NY
Customer Success | New York, NY | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Assist with effective campaign strategy and execution through behavior segments targeting using all available data
- Use data and analytics to help develop actionable recommendations to maximize campaign success
- Responsible for results interpretation and suggested actions to improve performance
- Package actionable performance insights and optimization best-practices for successful programs
- Become an expert on the use and best practices for the Turn Platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of the functionality
- Work with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help define features and enhancements to improve the platform
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist in developing training
- Educate and train Client Services on how to leverage the Turn platform plus appropriate 3rd party vendor data with a goal of producing effective performance-based programs
- 3+ years of experience and a proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI on complex online advertising campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven perspective.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- A proactive and results oriented personality
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart marking, and manipulation of large data sets.
- SQL, R, Tableau
- Video, Mobile, Social experience a plus
- RTB/DSP/DMP/SSP experience a plus
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent is a plus
This position offers a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
As part of the Turn Marketing Sciences Services team the Campaign Optimization Manager will be responsible for executing, monitoring, and optimizing advertising campaigns using the Turn platform.
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.