Campaign Optimization Manager - London
Customer Success | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
As part of the Turn Marketing Sciences Services team the Campaign Optimization Manager will be responsible for executing, monitoring, and optimizing advertising campaigns using the Turn platform.
Top performing Campaign Optimization Managers ensure that client campaigns are designed for success, deliver on time, and hit ROI goals. Campaign Optimization Managers combine analysis and client feedback to tune campaigns for success, and guide clients in applying best practices to multi-channel advertising campaigns. The Campaign Optimization Manager will become a subject matter expert on the Turn platform, educate clients on platform usage, and assist in cross-functional internal projects to improve Turn’s offerings. This is a client-facing role.
- Management of clients’ digital campaigns and relationship with Turn
- Provide campaign updates and ensure client success and satisfaction with their marketing efforts
- Grow client spend on the Turn platform
- Report on client growth and profitability internally
- Lead account business reviews and goal setting sessions
- 1+ years of experience and a proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI on complex online advertising campaigns.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- A proactive and results oriented personality
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart making
- French or German
- Network or Portal experience
- Video, Mobile, Social experience
- RTB/DSP/DMP/SSP experience
- Client-facing Ad Agency / Publisher / Ad Network experience in the digital marketing space
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent is a plus
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.