Campaign Optimization Manager - Chicago, New York
Professional Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As part of the Turn Marketing Sciences Services team the Campaign Optimization Manager will be responsible for executing, monitoring, and optimizing advertising campaigns using the Turn platform.
Top performing Campaign Optimization Managers ensure that client campaigns are designed for success, deliver on time, and hit ROI goals. Campaign Optimization Managers combine analysis and client feedback to tune campaigns for success, and guide clients in applying best practices to multi-channel advertising campaigns. The Campaign Optimization Manager will become a subject matter expert on the Turn platform, educate clients on platform usage, and assist in cross-functional internal projects to improve Turn’s offerings. This is a client-facing role.
- 3+ years of experience and a proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI on complex online advertising campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven perspective.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- A proactive and results oriented personality
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart marking, and manipulation of large data sets.
- SQL, R, Tableau
- Video, Mobile, Social experience a plus
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent is a plus
Location: Chicago or New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.