Campaign Optimization Manager - APAC
Customer Success | Hong Kong, China | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
As part of the international expansion plan, Turn is looking to hire a Campaign Optimization Manager who will be working at our Hong Kong office.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues
Assist with effective campaign strategy and execution
- Analyze performance data to investigate hypotheses and to identify meaningful patterns in large, multi-dimensional datasets.
- Develop actionable recommendations to maximize campaign success
- Package actionable performance insights and optimization best-practices for successful programs
- Become an expert on the use and best practices for the Turn Platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness
- Work with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help define features and enhancements to improve the platform
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist in developing training
- Educate and train Client Services on how to leverage the Turn platform plus appropriate 3rd party vendor data with a goal of producing effective performance-based programs
- 3+ years experience and proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI on complex digital campaigns
- Expertise in working with ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Proven ability to own complex client deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies
- Solid knowledge of SQL or other structured query language
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent is preferred
- Fluent English language skills
Location: Hong Kong
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.