Campaign Optimization Manager - APAC
Professional Services | Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As part of the international expansion plan, Turn is looking to hire a Campaign Optimization Manager who will be working at our Hong Kong office.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues
- Assist with effective campaign strategy and execution through behavior segments targeting using all available data
- Analyze performance data to investigate hypotheses and to identify meaningful patterns in large, multi-dimensional datasets
- Use data and analytics to help develop actionable recommendations to maximize campaign success
- Responsible for results interpretation and suggested actions to improve performance
- Package actionable performance insights and optimization best-practices for successful programs
- Become an expert on the use and best practices for the Turn Platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of the functionality
- Work with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help define features and enhancements to improve the platform
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist in developing training
- Educate and train Client Services on how to leverage the Turn platform plus appropriate 3rd party vendor data with a goal of producing effective performance-based programs
- 3+ years experience and proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI on complex display campaigns and the drivers of pricing and optimization across the major ad exchanges is crucial.
- Expertise in working with ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms including RightMedia and Doubleclick
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent is required
Location: Hong Kong
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.