Campaign Optimization Intern
Professional Services | London, United Kingdom | Internship
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Working as an intern in the Turn Professional Services team in London, you will learn how we set up and monitor digital advertising campaigns for our clients’. You will be working alongside our Sales and Customer Service teams, and assisting with campaign management. You must be comfortable working with spreadsheets and have experience learning new concepts rapidly. This role requires curiosity, comfort with quantitative concepts, and attention to detail.
- Support the trafficking, monitoring, and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues
- Assist with effective campaign strategy and execution through behaviour segments targeting using all available data
- Become an expert on the use and best practices for running digital advertising campaigns on the Turn Platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of the functionality
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Ability to track, prioritise, and manage a high volume of detailed tasks
- Ability to investigate, analyse & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets; experience with SQL a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies is preferred
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.