Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Turn was founded to bring the efficiencies of search advertising to online display. We empower the world’s best advertising agencies and marketers to create intimacy between premium brands and their targeted audiences by delivering the most effective data-driven digital advertising. Turn’s real-time, end-to-end media management platform delivers custom audiences at scale with unmatched performance and actionable insights. The company is based in Silicon Valley with locations in New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Charlotte.
Turn is looking for a Campaign Manager to direct performance of display campaigns for our agency and advertiser partners. This person should have a demonstrated understanding of running and optimizing campaigns in display advertising through a wide variety of targeting and delivery tools across different inventory sources. This role is an individual contributor position.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues
- Assist with effective campaign strategy and execution through behavior segments targeting using all available data
- Analyze performance data to investigate hypotheses and to identify meaningful patterns in large, multi-dimensional datasets
- Use data and analytics to help develop actionable recommendations to maximize campaign success
- Responsible for results interpretation and suggested actions to improve performance
- Package actionable performance insights and optimization best-practices for successful programs
- Become an expert on the use and best practices for the Turn Platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of the functionality
- Work with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help define features and enhancements to improve the platform
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist in developing training
- Educate and train Client Services on how to leverage the Turn platform plus appropriate 3rd party vendor data with a goal of producing effective performance-based programs
- 3+ years experience and proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI on complex display campaigns and the drivers of pricing and optimization across the major ad exchanges is crucial.
- Expertise in working with ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms including RightMedia and Doubleclick
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent is required