Campaign Coordinator -New York
Professional Services | New York, NY
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it’s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As a Campaign Coordinator you will be responsible for trafficking and monitoring our clients’ campaigns. You will work directly with the Sales and Customer Service teams to provide campaign management. The Campaign Coordinator must be comfortable working with spreadsheets and have experience learning new concepts rapidly. This role requires curiosity, comfort with quantitative concepts, and attention to detail. You will grow our client base, upsell Turn solutions, and drive revenue through the consistent delivery of quality service.
This role is a great introduction to digital media and technology for the ambitious, motivated recent graduated looking to build a career in the industry.
- Support the trafficking, monitoring, and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues
- Assist with effective campaign strategy and execution through behavior segments targeting using all available data
- Become an expert on the use and best practices for the Turn Platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of the functionality
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record (CS, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent is preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Ability to track, prioritize, and manage a high volume of detailed tasks
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies is preferred
- Solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets is preferred; experience with SQL a plus
- 1 year of professional experience is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of online advertising industry from either ad sales or media planning perspective a plus, but not required
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.