Benefits Administrator - RWC, NY
HR | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
The Benefits Administrator is part of the Human Resources Compensation and Benefits team and reports to the Human Resources Manager in New York. The Benefits Administrator will be responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day administration for domestic and international group benefit and wellness programs. This will include transactional duties, frontline responsive service regarding benefits questions and general guidance on use of benefits as well as seeking appropriate level resolution of benefits issues. This individual will function as a support liaison between HR, domestic and international benefits vendors and employees.
- Respond to employees on all benefit inquiries regarding plan provisions, benefit enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries; liaise with local benefits broker to escalate issues.
- Coordinate and conduct domestic and international new employee benefits orientation, which will include introductions to respective in-country brokers and follow-up with brokers and employees on benefits selection.
- Participate and provide administrative support during the annual benefit plan renewal and open enrollment process.
- Partner with domestic benefits vendor and local administrative support to make sure each office has ample benefits guides with the most up-to-date information.
- Lead implementation of International Benefits Broker to include support during the discovery phase through steady state. This will include data collection, plan assessment, and plan changes.
- Compile and analyze global benefits trends on countries as it pertains to Turn; partner with management on implementation of recommendations.
- Analyze, audit, and reconcile domestic and international benefits reports and invoices, and troubleshoot any discrepancies or errors.
- Process and administer all domestic and international leaves of absence requests and manage disability claims; maintain communication with employees regarding insurance eligibility, return to work status and issue resolution.
- Assist as needed in the administration of worker’s compensation and unemployment claims activities.
- Develop and champion a global health and wellness program, which would include coordination of employee benefit/health fairs.
- Maintain an awareness of development in the benefits field that relates to job responsibilities and integrate them into current practices.
- Support compensation market and salary surveys.
- Assist in the annual merit process and quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan (ICP) payout.
- Support additional projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree. Prefer degree in Management, International Business, Psychology, or Human Resources.
- 2 – 4 years HR experience with focus international benefit programs.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong technical/HRIS skills with HRIS and benefit administration systems.
- Effective analytical skills to interpret the impact of decisions that are made and also to analyze/interpret plan definitions and policy comparisons/differences.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and can work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects requiring organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace, dynamic environment.
Location: Redwood City or New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.