Analytics & Insights Manager
3151 Insights | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Brand Intelligence Analyst position is part of Asia’s Brand Intelligence Analysts Team that uses the Multiple Award-Winning Brand Intelligence Platform to provide valuable insights used for strategy, senior management advisory, planning and digital activation by many of our most senior executive clients.
In the true realm of cutting-edge Big Data analytics, Amobee’s patented Brand Intelligence technology analyses over 60 Billion content engagements daily across the Web, mobile, social and video providing marketers with the ability to access 360-degree insights around a brand, an icon, a topic or a major event’s entire digital footprint and action in real-time across Amobee’s cross-channel, cross-device platforms.
The Brand Intelligence Insights Analyst collaborates with senior-level clients and business partners in market to understand the specific business needs and strategy in order to deliver relevant business insights reports, present them in market, and take part in business development activities to foster growth and strategic advancement.
And you will do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation. And in an organisation that has been voted one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ in.
The ideal candidate for this position is analytically superior, highly intellectually curious, familiar with the digital landscape, comfortable working independently, and has very strong oral and verbal communication skills.
- The role is designed to deliver compelling fact-based market understanding and deep insights to drive a compelling strategy or problem-solving solution for our clients, many of whom are very senior executive leaders in their respective organizations.
- Actively drive issue-based analyses, deliver proactive insights, and build effective analytical presentations and consultative story-telling to clients through insightful and actionable recommendations
- Lead and drive client meetings, across both pre-sales, business development and post sales activities. Meetings include platform demos, collecting client requirements, and ongoing account management. Ability to portray confidence and gravitas in front of an audience of senior level client executives, encompassing both senior Business and Government leaders.
- Develop and implement analytical insights models that can be leveraged not only at the national level, but at regional levels (Asia, excluding Australia)
- Identify strategic insights stop-gaps, best-fit methodology, and serve up insights proposals to senior clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive and support Brand Intelligence marketing solutions - develop and drive a shared learning agenda with our lines of business to ensure strong focus, actionable insights and co-ordinated efforts
- Act as a 'Centre-of-Excellence' for Amobee Brand Intelligence across all of Asia
- Effective personal and team resource management leading to on-time delivery & meeting client quality expectations
- Enhance and create new insights leveraging new technologies, methodologies and best practices
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience in research, analytics or insights roles in a established multi-national company.
- Experience in a digital media agency is a nice-to-have
You will work amongst a team of passionate, talented and fun analyst and insights professionals, have the opportunity to work directly with multiple award-winning industry-leading technologies, to personally experience one of Singapore’s Best Places to Work and understand just what makes us tick. You will be given amazing opportunities to develop your career and skills within a leading-edge global digital marketing company. There is a host of employee benefits on offer, a great work environment and a number of reward and recognition programs all designed to make #amobeelife an unforgettable experience.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.