Accounts Payable Clerk
Finance | Redwood City, CA | Temporary
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it’s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for providing payable, administrative and clerical services. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures including travel and entertainment expense. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner and ensure processing are accurate and up to date.
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Duties:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing uploads.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by organizing and filing documents.
- Maintains journal entries for accounts payable expenses
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing assigned tasks on time.
Skills/Qualifications: Accounting system full cycle Accounts Payable and batch processing experience a must. Attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, analyzing Information, good accounting knowledge, vendor relationships, PC proficiency, data entry and excellent communication skills, good Microsoft Word and Excel skills. System experience with Great Plains and Concur a plus.
- Accounting degree preferred
Location: Redwood City Office
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.