Account Manager- UK
Account Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As part of the international expansion plan, Turn is looking to hire a Senior Account Manager who will be working at our London office.
As a part of a close knit, cohesive Client Services team, the Senior AM will work closely and collaboratively with the Sales, Business Development, Product Management and Engineering teams to deliver best of breed customer service, ad conversion volume, and industry leading publisher eCPMs. The SAM will play an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs. The SAM will also be responsible for educating advertisers about all aspects of our next generation tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients to maximize client satisfaction and retention
- Diagnosing client needs and create and maintain account management strategies to help drive revenue for Turn EMEA
- Monitoring performance and delivery of campaigns under his/her remit and identifying opportunities to improve campaign success
- Proactively using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop valuable and strategic recommendations
- Working with different departments within the organization to pull together resources and implement plans to achieve (customer) goals
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Client management experience (internal and external) preferred, including proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understand their objectives and recommend best strategies
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Comfortable with ‘test and learn’ approach for best practice sharing
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator
- Understanding of web-based applications
- Emphatic interest in online advertising
- Experience with DSPs, online advertising management (ad serving) systems, self service bidding systems, or online shopping engine systems a major plus
- Client-facing Ad Agency / Publisher / Ad Network / Advertising Technology Vendor or Account Management experience in the interactive marketing space
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management applications
- 5 years experience + in Sales / Account Management in digital or online advertising preferred
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.