Account Manager - LA, TX, SF, Chicago, Redwood City
Account Management | LA, CA | Full Time
About Turn Inc.
Turn was founded to bring the efficiencies of search advertising to online display. We are a software and services company with the industry’s only end-to-end platform for delivering the most effective data-driven digital advertising in the world. Our self-service interface, optimization algorithms, real-time analytics, interoperability, and scalable infrastructure represent the future of media and data management. The world’s premier advertising agencies and brands use the Turn Platform to harness data to target custom audiences at scale, optimize performance, and globally manage campaigns across inventory sources.
The company is based in Silicon Valley with locations in New York City, Charlotte, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
As a part of a close knit, cohesive Client Services team, the Account Manager will work closely and collaboratively with the Sales, Business Development, Product Management and Engineering teams to deliver best of breed customer service, ad conversion volume, and industry leading publisher eCPMs. The Account Manager will play an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs. The Account Manager will also be responsible for educating advertisers and publishers about all aspects of our next generation tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
The Account Manager will be responsible for successful campaign management operations by proactively:
- Building and owning client relationships
- Monitoring performance and delivery
- Using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop valuable and strategic recommendations
- Working cross functionally to implement plans to achieve goals
- Identifying opportunities and pathways for campaign success
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Client management experience (internal and external) preferred, including proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Comfortable with ‘test and learn’ approach for best practice sharing
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Understanding of web-based applications
- Emphatic interest in online advertising
- Experience with online advertising management (ad serving) systems, self service bidding systems, or online shopping engine systems a major plus
- Client-facing Ad Agency / Publisher / Ad Network / Advertising Technology Vendor / Technical Engineering or Account Management experience in the interactive marketing space
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management applications
- 3 years experience in Sales / Account Management in digital or online advertising preferred
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience