3221 Client Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Amobee Account Manager owns the client-facing relationship post-sale and ensures superior client service through premium campaign management, relationship development, and account retention & up-sell activities. In addition to regular client communication, Account Managers interact across Amobee internal departments as well as the partner landscape on behalf of their clients. The Account Manager maximizes client retention, is responsible for education of new offerings and solutions and generates up-sell revenue by delivering best-in-class reporting, insights, and results.
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients to maximize client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Diagnosing client needs and then implementing strategies to help drive revenue for Amobee
- Work as liaison between client and internal departments to coordinate campaign updates, upsell opportunities, and troubleshoot delivery and performance issues
- Manage the campaign launch process from start to finish, inclusive of client kick off call, strategy recommendation, asset collection, optimization and delivery of performance reporting
- Utilize Salesforce and update subsequent internal systems to ensure all campaign information is updated and accurate
- Being primary point of contact for the customer on day-to-day account needs
- Deep understanding of Amobee’s entire product offering and best practices for campaign effectiveness and cross-selling
- Proactively using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop tailored campaign recommendations and opportunities for continued success.
- Training of clients in order to familiarize them with the platform and move to a self-service model
- Book of business can consist of 5-15 regionally named accounts
- Tasked with supporting regional growth goal QoQ
- Performs work directly under the supervision of Regional Manager or Team Lead
- 2-4 years in digital media or account management
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Process oriented with a strict attention to detail
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Outstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of brand verification partners, Salesforce, brand safety partners and ad servers
- Able to contribute to a team while working with other departments and logically prioritizing various requests and responsibilities
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Powerpoint and Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart marking, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Proficiency in G-Suite a plus
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
Location: New York, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.