3221 Client Services | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
- Execute, monitor, and optimize advertising campaigns using the Amobee platform. Coordinate campaign design, trafficking, and reporting.
- Assist with effective campaign strategy and execution through behavior segments targeting using all available data
- Become an expert on the use and best practices for the Amobee Platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through deep use of the functionality
- Agency or Platform Programmatic experience
- 2+ years of experience and a proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI on complex online advertising campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven perspective.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- A proactive and results oriented personality
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart marking, and manipulation of large data sets.
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
Location: Santa Monica, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.