Account Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
As Technical Account Manager, you'll work closely with Turn’s strategic accounts to help them leverage Turn’s technology and grow their business. As the primary technical point of contact, you will be responsible for providing the customers with hands-on technical support, assistance in Platform operations, creation of technical documentation and more.
This position is based in Turn’s San Francisco office.
As a part of a close knit, cohesive Client Services team, the Account Manager will work closely and collaboratively with the Sales, Business Development, Product Management and Engineering teams to deliver best of breed customer service, ad conversion volume, and industry leading publisher eCPMs. The Account Manager will play an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs. The Account Manager will also be responsible for educating advertisers about all aspects of our next generation tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives. This position is fast pace and requires a strong handle on technology, the ability to keep up with a fluid industry, keen analytical skills, and a creative mind.
The Account Manager will be responsible for successful campaign management operations by proactively:
- Building and owning strategic client relationships
- Providing strategic and tactical guidance to strategic clients to achieve online marketing objectives and increase client adoption of Turn’s Platform solutions
- Monitoring daily performance and delivery
- Using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop valuable and strategic recommendations
- Working cross functionally to implement plans to achieve client goals
- Identifying opportunities and pathways for campaign growth & success
- Develop relationships with senior client executives, key business partners and tech savvy individuals to understand their challenges and driving technology solutions leading to increased adoption of Turn Platform solutions
- Proven leadership in pre and post-sales activities to ensure that customers’ needs and requirements are met in a highly technical industry/environment
- Drives revenue growth and user adoption as a trusted advisor and coach ensuring client success through dissemination of best practices, product expertise and training
- Building strong customer relationships, acting as point person for customer questions and concerns as it regards to Turn’s Platform, inventory sources and new product features
- Team player – ability to collaborate with Campaign Optimizers, Product Managers, Solution Engineers and Sales assuring client’s growth and satisfaction with Turn’s Platform solutions
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and willingness to dig into the technical details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ‘test and learn’ approach for best practice sharing
- Strong organizational, technical, and time management skills
- Self-starter who is a quick learner and capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Emphatic interest in online advertising and technology
- Experience with online advertising management (ad serving) systems, self service bidding systems a major plus
- Understand and evangelize the exchange landscape and marketplace
- 2 years of experience managing large, brand name advertisers preferred – (Client-facing Ad Agency / Publisher / Ad Network / Advertising Technology Vendor / Technical Engineering or Account Management experience in the interactive marketing space)
- Experience using CRM applications
For immediate consideration, CLICK HERE to send us your resume and cover letter. Please reference “Account Manager” in the subject field. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no agencies, please.