Account Manager - Brazil
Account Management | Sao Paulo, AL, Brazil | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As part of the international expansion plan, Turn is looking to hire an Account Manager reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director who will be working at our Brazil office.
The Account Manager will work closely and collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services, and Sales Engineering teams to deliver best of breed client service, strategic vision, and customized campaign management and planning, and drive product adoption. The Account Manager will play an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for meeting client goals. The Account Manager will also be responsible for educating clients about all aspects of our next generation tools, ensuring that solutions meet objectives while simultaneously solving specific problems.
The Account Manager will be responsible for successful campaign management operations by proactively:
- Developing, owning and nurturing client partnerships
- Monitoring performance and delivery against client objectives while seeking out additional KPIs and trends
- Using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop valuable, customized and strategic recommendations
- Leading account business reviews and goal-setting sessions
- Working cross functionally to implement plans to achieve goals
- Identifying opportunities and pathways for campaign and overall client success
This role will be working closely with the Regional Sales Director on promoting the adoption of the Turn suite of Media and Technology products in Brazil and potentially other LATAM markets. The candidate will help build and support the pipeline identifying those partners who fit the ideal client profile.
- Fluent Spanish and English speaker
- Client management experience (internal and external) preferred, including proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and problem-solve
- Comfortable with ‘test and learn’ approach for best practice sharing
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment – able to multi-task
- Understanding of web-based applications
- Experience with online advertising management (ad serving) systems, self service bidding systems, or online shopping engine systems a major plus
- Client-facing Ad Agency / Publisher / Ad Network / Advertising Technology Vendor / Technical Engineering or Account Management experience in the interactive marketing space
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management applications
- 3 years experience in Client Services / Account Management in digital or online advertising preferred
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience
Location: Brazil, Sao Paulo
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please