Account Executive - San Francisco
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
The Account Executive position will be responsible for building a pipeline and securing market leading direct response advertiser and agency relationships. The Account Executive will oversee the day to day up-sell and management of advertiser campaigns and relationships. The Account Executive will leverage state of the art applications to assist customers in their participation in the Turn Network.
As a part of a well knit, cohesive Sales and Account Management team, the Account Executive will work closely and collaboratively with the Client Services, Business Development, and Product teams to close new accounts and deliver best of breed customer service, ad conversion volume and industry leading publisher eCPMs. The Account Executive will play a key role in driving revenue and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs. As an integral part of the Sales and Account Management team you will also be responsible for educating advertisers and agencies about all aspects of our next generation tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships with direct advertisers and advertising agencies.
- Highly effective in high-level direct client contact with advertising agencies and marketers.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment.
- Strong understanding of online Advertising Sales and multi variant pricing models.
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills.
- Ability to partner with Client Services team and other internal groups to provide the best customer experience for our clients.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years online advertising sales experience.
- Proven track record with large agencies and direct clients—past success and established relationships.
- Existing knowledge of DSP space, ad serving, data exchanges or performance advertising is preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong understanding of online advertising technologies and landscape trends.
- Experience with mobile and/or video desired
- Bachelor’s degree
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
Location: San Francisco, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.