Account Executive - LATAM
Sales | Miami, FL | Full Time
Reporting to the Director of Southeast Sales and Latin America, the LATAM Account Executive position will be responsible for building a pipeline and securing partnerships with market leading advertisers and agencies in Latin America and the US Hispanic market. The Account Executive will oversee the day to day up-sell and management of advertiser campaigns and relationships while leveraging state of the art applications to assist customers in their participation with the Turn Platform.
As a part of a well knit, cohesive Sales and Account Management team, the Account Executive will work closely and collaboratively with the Client Services, Business Development and Product teams to close new accounts and deliver best of breed customer service, ad conversion volume and industry leading publisher eCPMs. The Account Executive will play a key role in increasing Pan-Regional revenue and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs. As an integral part of the Sales and Account Management team you will also be responsible for educating advertisers and agencies about all aspects of our next generation tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
The general territory for this Account Executive will include US Hispanic focused agencies and Latin American clients primarily within Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. The position will be based out of Miami, Florida.
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships with direct advertisers and advertising agencies within Latin America and the US Hispanic market
- Highly effective in high-level direct client contact with advertising agencies and marketers
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Strong understanding of online Advertising Sales and multi variant pricing models
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple divisions and stakeholders – internally and externally
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Minimum of 3+ years online advertising sales experience within Latin America and/or US Hispanic market
- Proven track record with large agencies and direct clients—past success and established relationships
- Existing knowledge of DSP space, ad serving, data exchanges or performance advertising is preferred but not a requirement
- Strong understanding of online advertising technologies and landscape trends
- Bachelor’s degree
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, bonus program, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/